Even the most powerful of platforms will never reach its full potential without a proper interface. We care strongly for the users of our tools and you will be crucial in bringing to life the data and analytics in a powerful and coherent manner. Expect to use lots of ReactJS, map/geo systems and chart tools.
Strong teamwork is important and passion in solving problems as well as willingness to mentor other engineers will greatly help in fitting in. Be expected to self-start and take ownership of your projects.
- Strong experience with ReactJS and Redux/Flux frameworks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience shipping at least one UI platform
- 3-5+ year’s UI engineering industry experience.
- Experience and interest in data analytics and complex workflow UI development.
- Experience building and using UI frameworks and UI content workflows
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices.
Qualifications: BSc. degree or equivalent experience/education.
- Experience with UI development for multi-user collaborative platform is desired
- Experience with building UI’s for apps on Android and iOS plartforms is good to have
- Google Maps / ESRI maps experience with be a strong plus
- Dygraphs / HighCharts experience will be a strong plus.
Water Network Support Officer
We are seeking network support officers/control room operators to monitor water distribution systems for utilities boards in countries worldwide. Working in shifts, control room operators are responsible for monitoring water supply anomalies raised by water distribution systems on a timely basis, and alert the relevant agencies for potential pipe bursts and leakages. Essentially, control room operators are responsible for minimising the loss of a precious resource worldwide – water.
Training will be provided to learn the response procedures required for anomalies of various complexities. During shifts, operators must be able to effectively communicate with fellow personnel in order to determine appropriate courses of action.
Join us now for a fulfilling career that helps countries worldwide solve water issues.
Qualifications: Candidates may possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or equivalent. An Associate Degree in a technical field is desirable. NITEC or similar certifications can be considered.
- Current students are encouraged to apply
- No prior work experience is required as training will be provided
- Willing to work in shifts (3-4 days per week), with overtime pay if applicable
- Able to efficiently operate a computer and basic applications (web browser, MS Office)
- Possess good judgement and interpretation skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Only Singaporeans will be considered